Fat removal is the process of vacuuming and removing fat from the body with the help of thin cannulas. Contrary to what is widely known in the society, this surgery is not performed to lose weight, but to correct body contours. If the person thinks about weakening, the surgery should be postponed for a while because local fat deposits can be seen in some areas after the weakening. The purpose of liposuction is to remove especially local fat deposits from the body. Rapid weight gain and loss after surgery may cause a rough appearance in the operation area.
How is liposuction surgery performed?
It is preferred to be performed under intensive general anesthesia, but in some patients, it is performed by numbing the abdomen and leg area with spinal or epidural anesthesia. The duration of the operation varies according to the number of areas required for liposuction and the amount of fat accumulation. The oil is vacuumed with small sections between 2-6 mm to be made near the area to be degreased. In order to reduce subcutaneous bleeding and pain during fat removal, a special liquid injection is made before the procedure.
After luposuction surgery
After the liposuction surgery, a special corset is worn and the procedure is terminated. After the operation, it goes smoothly with the use of effective painkillers. Some of the fluids given during the surgery may leak out of the entrance hole of the cannulae. If the patient receives general anesthesia, he or she must stay in the hospital overnight. After the surgery, the person can usually return to their daily work from the second day. The duration of use of the corset will be told to you by your doctor, but it should be used for at least 4-6 weeks. The corset is very effective in preventing surface irregularities that can be called fluctuations in the operation area. Although bathing is allowed from the 3rd day of the liposuction surgery, heavy exercises with sauna and solarium should not be done for 6 weeks.
Information about liposuction surgery
– Depending on the body weight and structure of the person, an average of 2 to 5 liters of fat is taken.
– Weight loss should not be expected in the early period due to edema that will occur in the body after fat removal surgery.
– Repeated fat removal procedures can be performed at intervals of 4-6 months.
– The most important complication of fat removal surgery is fat embolism, and the risk is minimized with early movement and necessary medical measures as described under the heading of early abdominal stretching (abdominoplasty).
– In cases where skin elasticity is low, sagging may occur if fat is removed with excessive liposuction. In order to prevent this, it will be useful to follow your doctor’s recommendations.
– Under the chin, breast, breast, belly, hip, thigh and butt parts, which we call jowl, are the most frequently performed areas of surgery, and wrist thinning can also be performed when appropriate.
Personalized Hair Transplantation Program is prepared at Doctor Zen Clinic.
At Doctor Zen Clinic, You Notice The Change in a Time Like 3 Months.
With the ``Fiber FUE Hair Transplant Technique`` applied in the First and Only Doctor Zen Clinic in the world, you can be treated without feeling pain.
Thanks to the Approved “Fiber FUE Hair Transplant Technique” Developed by the First “Doctor Zen Clinic” in the World, With Our Expert Staff and Personal Health Consultants, Now Get Your Old Hair In A Very Short Time.
All of our aesthetic operations such as fat removal, botox, breast reduction and enlargement, nose aesthetics, lip lift; The giveaway is held in our own center, with its expert staff and personal health consultant.
From Smile Aesthetics to Implant Treatment, all your treatments related to your oral and dental health are carried out with our Specialist Staff and Private Health Consultants, with Special Treatment Methods for you.
Application Results in Our Patients with Classic Hair Transplantation Methods and Doctor Zen Clinic’s “Fiber FUE Hair Transplant Technique“, which is owned by Doctor Zen Clinic and “The First and Only” in the World.
Our “Personal Health Consultants” are waiting for you, where you can get answers to all your questions and accompany you during the entire treatment process.